Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hisham Abdalla - The incredible Laser Dentist

One Crown,No Local injection, NO PAIN = Laser Dentist. Well Dr Hisham Abdalla of Laser Lifecare Institute Auckland,

Yesterday I did something I never thought I should be able to do. I had a crown fitted by Hisham with no local anesthetic or pain relief of any kind. This is because I am one of those unfortunate beings who experience severe adverse reactions to many drugs. The reactions are so severe that I am not prepared even to 'give it a go'!

I either have to go to hospital and have the tooth taken out under the old fashioned gas or brace myself and put up with the pain. I know about this being of an age where the dentist held you down with one hand drilled with the other and powered the drill with his foot.

Hisham thought he could do it for me with not too much pain and in fact there was NONE! I felt nothing. I was amazed and thankful that I live in the age of Laser Dentistry.

It was worth it. Watched Mama Mia and it was all over! What I cannot understand is why people put up with the old sort of dentistry when this is around.

Why do my friends put up with old fashioned dentistry when they can have this I shall never understand.

Watch this YouTube and marvel

No comments:

Post a Comment